Wondering how your company can streamline the immigration process without breaking the bank or risking more denials?
You came to the right place.
OnlineVisas holistic approach coupled with an AI-powered platform provides a more effective and efficient immigration process that addresses common hang-ups.
- Getting a U.S. visa is difficult.
The changing nature of immigration law complicates the visa process.
- Visa and petition building is time-consuming.
Preparing a winning visa case is a highly involved and complex process.
- U.S. visas are expensive.
Complex legal problems take time and require attorneys with knowledge of evolving immigration law.
Our digital library of winning arguments and strategies consists of regulations, policies, decisions, agency appeals, and federal cases that define the systematic methods USCIS uses to approve or deny visa petitions. Its unique features target the questions USCIS adjudicators look for when determining whether a visa petition is approved or denied.
Our combination of experience and technology equips attorneys with winning strategies and arguments to deliver results. Powered by the latest AI technology, OnlineVisas automates many steps in the case-building process, enabling attorneys to zero in on critical issues.
We got 100% H-1B approval in 2021 by identifying and mitigating potential Requests for Evidence (RFE) in
the initial petition.
- OnlineVisas carves out pivotal aspects of each case and arms attorneys with winning strategies from its database.
- Users bypass long questionnaires by uploading documents for the platform to parse and populate immigration forms.
- Attorneys review data to identify potential problems and develop a winning strategy in consultation with the client.
- Our approach to immigration is eﬃcient and creates complete visa petitions that generate more visa approvals.
- We continually adjust our process to meet the changing demands of immigration and maintain our clients' winning advantage.
Regular immigration firms submit the basic forms to USCIS with a short cover letter. The OnlineVisas platform creates an attorney-designed, comprehensive legal brief with a complete body of evidence and ancillary documentation that sets out arguments addressing current case law.
OnlineVisas automates many case-building process elements:
- Allows users to bypass lengthy questionnaires.
- Reduces the number of touches for all stakeholders.
- Enables attorneys to zero in on critical issues.
- Decreases administrative work and organizes cases in one place.
We get more visas approved, faster, and at a lower cost!
We begin by analyzing your current situation to identify your optimal path forward in a complimentary strategy session with all stakeholders. Then, we quote a ﬂat fee. You will know the total cost before you retain us.