The Extraordinary Ability visa categories are:
- O-1: The non-immigrant visa.
- The EB-1 Green Card (immigrant visa), specifically the EB-1
This webinar is essential if you are a foreign athlete, sports professional, or representative who intends to bring foreign athletes into the U.S.
OnlineVisas has a long track record in sports immigration success, having helped people involved in at least fifty different sports to pursue their sporting careers in the U.S. for nearly 30 years.
Throughout this sixty-minute webinar, you will discover:
- Who can qualify for an extraordinary ability visa (note: athletes, coaches, administrators, and support personnel);
- The different types of criteria to prove;
- How USCIS evaluate awards and successes;
- The various levels of evidence: primary, secondary, and tertiary evidence;
- Why letters from experts in the field rarely succeed;
- How to use exposure in media, the kinds of media recognition, and which types to avoid;
- Inside tips for solidifying evidence and the pitfalls that could invalidate proof.
OnlineVisas’ CEO and lead attorney, Jon Velie, joins Bobby Hacker, President of the Sports Lawyers Association, to explore the secrets of winning EB-1 extraordinary ability visas for the United States.