Easing certain immigration restrictions can help solve medical, agricultural and economic problems as #COVID19 takes hold of the U.S.
- Healthcare workers tare becoming overtaxed as hospitals are inundated.
- Food supply chains are slowing from a lack of agricultural workers.
- The economy is in recession as overall productivity slumps.
Jon Velie, CEO of OnlineVisas, talks about:
- #H1B – for more doctors
- #EB2 #EB3 – for schedule one occupations, i.e. nurses
- #O1 visa for exceptional ability doctors
- #TN visa for physicians from Canda and Mexico
- #J1 for international residency doctors
- #H2B for agricultural workers
- #EB5 for foreign investors to stimulate the economy
- #USCIS closures, Service Center operations, and Premium Processing Plus paid/unpaid leave and termination of foreign-nationals. Unemployment, Medicaid, and exceptions to the #publiccharge rule.