November 10, 2021

Title Banner with Sidebar

Your dependents may file Form I-131 at the same time you file Form I-941, regardless of whether they currently reside outside of the United States at the time of filing.

About the author 

Jon Velie

About the author: Jon Velie has practiced immigration law since 1993. He is CEO of, the Intelligent Immigration Platform. Jon is an Amazon number one best-selling author of H-1B Visa: Application & Approval that is regularly covered by major media and has won a number of international awards. Jon can be contacted at or 405-310-4333 office.

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}