LinkedIn pixel

July 31, 2019

TN holders cannot adjust status for Green Cards while in the U.S., however there is a process for applying for either EB1-1 (Extraordinary Ability), EB2EB3 (Labor Certification Process) Green Cards via Consular process, however this process must be carefully managed. Contact us for more information.

About the author 

Ben Hunt

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}