November 10, 2021

Spouses who are paroled into the United States by CBP may immediately apply for work authorization by filing Form I-765. The spouse parolee, however, will not be authorized to work in the United States until the Form I-765 is approved and an employment authorization document is issued.

About the author 

John Velie

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}