July 31, 2019

If you have US$500,000 or more to invest, it may be worth considering going directly for the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Green Card.

Other Green Card possibilities might be the EB1-1 “Extraordinary Ability” visa, which may be available to applicants who can prove exceptional and sustained acclaim in their particular field; or the EB2 (employment-based exceptional ability) or EB3 (skilled, professional, or other worker).

About the author 

Ben Hunt

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}