LinkedIn pixel

July 31, 2019

Yes, your immediate family (i.e. spouse and any unmarried children under the age of 21) may accompany you to the US under an H4 visa. They will be permitted to study but not work in the United States.

About the author 

Ben Hunt

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}