November 9, 2021

Title Banner with Sidebar

Yes, individuals who are currently in the United States in nonimmigrant status can apply for IEP. Individuals who are not presently maintaining nonimmigrant status may also apply for entrepreneur parole but would have to depart the United States in order to be paroled back in if authorized, and may have immigration consequences upon departure if they did not maintain their nonimmigrant status.

About the author 

Jon Velie

About the author: Jon Velie has practiced immigration law since 1993. He is CEO of, the Intelligent Immigration Platform. Jon is an Amazon number one best-selling author of H-1B Visa: Application & Approval that is regularly covered by major media and has won a number of international awards. Jon can be contacted at or 405-310-4333 office.

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}