In most circumstances, you should be able to prepare your own B1 Business Visitor visa application for the US, and you can apply direct from OnlineVisas.com today!
There may be certain situations where getting support from an immigration attorney could be advisable, for example...
- Circumstance 1
- Situation 2
- Context 3
B1 Visa online application guide
How to Apply for B1 Visa
The B1 visa is one of the most straightforward US visas, particularly using the OnlineVisas Intelligent Immigration PlatformTM.
Our wizard-style visa petition builder will help you through every phase of the process, including step-by-step guidance to ensure you provide the most accurate information, maximizing your chance of success.
What Will I Need?
To begin your online B1 visa application, you should have the following documentation or information ready.
How the Online Application for B1 Visa Works
- 1The B1 application wizard will first take your basic information and create a login for you on our platform at visas.ai
- 2You will then upload your basic documents (passport etc.) that the system can read to extract the key information.
- 3The Intelligent Immigration PlatformTM may ask you to provide any additional details that it could not find in the uploaded documents.
- 4The system will generate an electronic contract that you can sign online, plus an instant payment link.
- 5Finally, once the system tells you the information is complete, you will proceed to the final "Document Production" step where you can generate any forms and accompanying letters you will need to submit your application to the US Consulate / USCIS.
Note: By using our self-serve online B1 visa generation service, you agree that you are personally submitting your own visa petition directly to the U.S. authorities. OnlineVisas can accept no liability should your visa petition be rejected for any reason.